Our Interior Design Service
We work closely with our clients to establish a sense of their taste and aspiration for the property. We then suggest cost-effective furnishings and finishes which accentuate the best features of their space. We work hard to achieve both your desired look and budget by advising where to go for high quality fittings/furnishings and where you can make cost effective changes and savings.
Our key skills and specialities:
- Accentuating the best features of the property and reintroducing lost or hidden period features.
- Suggesting a continuing overall style for the home whilst defining each area with colours, styles and layout of furnishings.
- Designing bespoke joinery to complement the space and incorporate your style.
- Suggesting simple space improvements in all areas through storage, artwork and lighting.
- Redesigning bathrooms with maximum comfort and efficiency in mind.
- Working on listed properties and suggesting sympathetic modern improvements.
- Exploiting the best effects of the juxtaposition between period and modern features of extension/redesign projects.
- Considering ‘future proofing’, cleaning, maintenance and future needs of the client within the design process to ensure you get a long-lasting design.
To retain our BIID Associate membership and high quality of service, we regularly attend CPD events and trade shows to enhance our knowledge and keep up with trends, suppliers and new products. We have also attended speaking events to further the interior design profession and publicise the high standard which the BIID sets for registered practising professionals.