Helping you create your dream home
- Design advice about any aspect of your home
- Advising on styles, options, feasibility & cost
- Producing detailed plans, elevations and 3D images
- Suggesting and sourcing suitable fittings, furnishings, colours and lighting
- Accentuating the best features of your property
Making property renovation happen
- Initial planning of the project including regulatory advice
- Preparing schedules of work, finishes & timelines
- Finding suitable contractors & specialists including arranging quotes
- Acting as interface between clients, contractors and specialists
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting
Maximising your property’s market potential
- Prepare your property so it sells, or lets, quickly and for the optimal market price
- Accentuate the best features of the house
- Suggest cost effective, maximum impact solutions
- Arrange quick execution of the project
- Ensure the property appeals to the maximum number of viewers
For interior design and product sourcing, we charge an hourly rate. We always pre-agree a remit and maximum number of hours of work for each stage of a project. The design cost is often offset/outweighed by the trade discounts we obtain (and pass onto our clients) from our usual suppliers.
For most renovation projects, we charge an initial fee for the various planning stages, agreed in advance. Depending on the remit we agree we then charge a percentage of the works cost (labour, materials, fittings and specialist advice) to manage the works on site.
For home staging projects, we tailor the service to your precise requirements and agree a project fee based on this. We will suggest a suitable overall budget for the works, which covers the most cost effective work and any specific repairs.
Please contact us for more information about fees for your particular project.